22 February 2013

Faeriecon West

Tonight I'm headed to Faeriecon West, right here in grey and damp Seattle.  It looks to be quite an interesting event.  They seem to be trying to attract a very broad audience, with presenters from the worlds of art, literature, fantasy, and magick all together.  It will be really interesting to see how well the different folks can mesh together. 

They've also got a great mix of musicians performing, including one of my favorites Adam Hurst.  I haven't heard him play since the last time he did the Portland Vampire Ball, so I'm hoping to make at least one of his performances.

Also quite squee worthy, one of my favorite illustrators, Stephanie Pui-Mun Law,will be there.  This is the gal that does the exquisite Shadowscape Tarot deck that I love so much.

The con is all weekend, the 22-24th.  I'll definitely be there tonight, and may be back for bits and pieces on Saturday and Sunday.

RENAISSANCE SEATTLE HOTEL
515 Madison Street
Seattle, WA 98104
http://faeriecon.com/west/

No comments:

Post a Comment