17 December 2012

Headed to Pantheacon Again

A few days ago Pantheacon announced the official schedule and I'm pleased to announce that I'll be presenting again this year.  It will be a little different for me this year because I'm not presenting on magickal defense (one of my favorite topics).  Instead, I'm presenting a workshop on conflict resolution.

If you've been to Pantheacon over the last few years you've probably picked up on the increased tension.  The issues of gender, exclusion, and incorrect assumptions have been fairly divisive of late.  I figured it was time for me to put on my attorney-mediator hat and lend my expertise to the community.  I hope to see some of you there!


Conflict Resolution for Magickal Communities
Friday 1:30pm
Silicon Valley Room 

Incredible diversity is one of the greatest strengths and greatest weaknesses of magickal communities.  Our myriad strong opinions inevitably leads to conflict.  In this workshop we will learn the basics of successfully mediating conflict in magickal communities.  This workshop is appropriate for anyone who wants to have more productive conversations with others.
  The room is fairly small, so be sure to be on time to get a seat.

No comments:

Post a Comment